Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herb
    • Apr 2000

Java Script Problem with UBB import

I imported a test UBB all went well except everytime I would click on a link to do the next step I get..

JavaScript Error: [url]http://207.241.58.195/forum/admin/import.php[/url], line 4:
    document.location is read-only.

I just clicked ok an proceeded.. Import utility works great..

I am using Nutscrape Version 4.0

Herb
    Attached Files
    The Cannabis Edge
  • John
    • Apr 2000

My guess is that this is a Nutscrape 4.0 problem as you put it. There is always a link to click in case the Javascript does not work. Does this error occur all through the import process, or just on a single step?

Cheers,
    John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

• Herb
      • Apr 2000

Thought out process

It occurs for each instance or step.. Everytime a new page is displayed in the process it happens..
      Attached Files
      The Cannabis Edge

Comment

• James
        • Apr 2000

Hi Herb,

Sorry your having problems with Netscape... I'll make sure that we get a fix for the Javascript issues as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to help you import the posts using Internet Explorer. Just let me know :)

All the best,

James
        Attached Files
        James Limm

Comment

• Herb
          • Apr 2000

No worries

No worries fellas.. The error did not stop the import proccess.. I ended up being successful, just had to click the ok button on the error for each step..

I re-imported again to try the routines in IE and it worked fine.. Dam Nutscrape..

Herb
          The Cannabis Edge

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...