X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drile
    • Nov 2001

I just found something that made me SICK to my stomach

A white supremacist community.

That is the worst website I have ever been too.

"The Holocaust never happened"

i HATE them.

btw, it is a vbulletin.
    Last edited by Drile; Wed 7 May '03, 4:05pm.
    -Neal
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Comment

• Drile
      • Nov 2001

I know, but that doesn't stop me from wishing that theirs couldn't be shared.

I mean come on. "The Holocaust never happened" Everyone can have their own opinion, but that is just dumb.

-Neal

Comment

• CeleronXT
        • Mar 2002

That's not an opinion, it's the blatant disregard for history.

The United States was never a part of Great Britain (in fact, it was the other way around )
        The United States never dropped atomic bombs on Japan

"63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

• Drile
          • Nov 2001

i support freedom of speech.

but i also support my right to be extremely pissed at the blatant lies they are promoting
          -Neal

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

Promote your side on their site then or create a site to counter it. Not sure why it has to dragged in here.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• stanmxl
              • Mar 2003

Many, many people (including some very qualified university professors and historians) believe the holocaust never happened. They have some good points to back it up, also.

If you guys took just two seconds to look at the other side and stopped being the ignorant ones, maybe you'll learn there's more to something than what they feed you since you were little.

Comment

• BillaBongUSA
                • Mar 2002

We're ignorant because we believe that it happened?
                http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

• stanmxl
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
                  We're ignorant because we believe that it happened?
                  You're ignorant because you fail to even listen to any opposing viewpoint.

None of you here can say that they're lying, and none of you can say they're telling the truth

Comment

• BillaBongUSA
                    • Mar 2002

I never did say that they were lying. You can't call someone ignorant for having an opinion that's different than someone else's.
                    http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

• stanmxl
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
                      I never did say that they were lying. You can't call someone ignorant for having an opinion that's different than someone else's.
                      No, you never said anything. I was talking to people who had already responded to the thread.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                        • Dec 2000
                        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by stanmxl
                        You're ignorant because you fail to even listen to any opposing viewpoint.

None of you here can say that they're lying, and none of you can say they're telling the truth
                        Ah, you are wise. The key to truth is perspective and opposing views, of which you can never have enough. That's why I love discussing controversial issues with history professors... they have the most perspective of any of us.

Comment

• Beorn
                          • May 2002

Originally posted by stanmxl
                          If you guys took just two seconds to look at the other side and stopped being the ignorant ones,
                          Perhaps my neighbor's tattoo will be a bit of evidence proving the Holocaust happened?

Looking at the other side isn't bad, what is bad, in my opinion, is the whole 'supremacy' deal.

Originally posted by Jakeman
                          Ah, you are wise. The key to truth is perspective and opposing views, of which you can never have enough. That's why I love discussing controversial issues with history professors... they have the most perspective of any of us.
                          On a lighter note, I agree: often one should consult a history teacher/professor, because they know the blunders that have happened in the past, and can give you valuable advice. They're also usually a lot more straight forward.

Comment

• DannyITR
                            • Jan 2002

I believe in free speech but there must be limits. I think we can all agree (unless you are a white supremecist) that groups like these are a disgrace to soceity and christianity. If we shut them down and denied them their free speech the world would be a better place. I hope one day we will. People like that don't deserve any rights at all.

Everyone knows what they are about but we claim to be binded by our own laws so we can't do anything about it. We all know that free speech did not intend for groups to promote racism. It happens to be a sad consequence.
                            Danny
                            My Site ---->www.montrealracing.com

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                              • Dec 2000
                              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by DannyITR
                              I believe in free speech but there must be limits. I think we can all agree (unless you are a white supremecist) that groups like these are a disgrace to soceity and christianity. If we shut them down and denied them their free speech the world would be a better place. I hope one day we will. People like that don't deserve any rights at all.
                              I don't think you can call it free speech if it doesn't apply to everyone without exception.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...