Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DTHOR
    • Aug 2001

I have a small attachment problem

It seems I cannot attach a picture anymore in the General Discussion forum, we can attach in all the other forums and the forums have the same permissions. I am running 2.2.8 and this has been this way since 2.2.6

We have no problem linking a picture off a photo website or server. But attachments show up as blanks.

We took the attachments options off for regular members only members who have contributed have permissions to attach photos.

I don't know where to look for this problem and someone help me with this?

I would appreciate it please.

Link to forums: AK-47.NET

Our main discussion website The Guns Network discussion forums

David
    Site Owner
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Contributing members?
    If that is set up through a hack, maybe it is the hack code that screws things up?

Otherwise it is just really a permission that goes wrong. Because otherwise it wouldn't work for that membergroup in other forums either.

Comment

• DTHOR
      • Aug 2001

Originally posted by xiphoid
      Contributing members?
      If that is set up through a hack, maybe it is the hack code that screws things up?

Otherwise it is just really a permission that goes wrong. Because otherwise it wouldn't work for that membergroup in other forums either.
      Yes I have the Contributing Members hack working, but why is it just the General discussion forum? and not the other forums...

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Originally posted by DTHOR
        Yes I have the Contributing Members hack working, but why is it just the General discussion forum? and not the other forums...
        I do not know anything about that hack. You could request support from the author at vBulletin.org's thread where the hack has been released.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...