This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MyMatchmakerCom

Do You Believe in God?

"I shutter to think that anyone in their right mind could accept a reality where a super intelligent being desires sacrifices, plays mind games, orders the slaughter of babies, and has hundreds of thousants of women checked to see if they are virgins (and this includes young girls) and orders a savage named Moses to slaughter "man woman and child" including the animals, just to get revenge against some savages who could never affect him/her in any way.

I als shutter to think that we still have so many savages today who believe 100% that a super intelligent being would torture anyone in fire for even one day, let alone eternity.

Those types of people who believe such barbaric and evil things, those are monsters who MUST be eliminated off the face of the civilized world!

The future of our civilization MUST NOT be left in the hands of such human garbage!!!!!!

There is no way to justify allowing such monsters to exist!!!!!!!!!!"

From http://illuminatiorder.org forum.
  • MyMatchmakerCom

Interesting reading.

Comment

• fury
      • Jun 2001

In this day of enlightenment and advanced science, what room do we have for a supernatural being which many people have been trying for decades to disprove the existence of?

I'll tell you what. Have all of your material possessions removed from you. Including your house. Live in a cardboard box covered by a worn out blanket full of holes. Wake up each day at sunrise and go look for a job, then be rejected each time because of your appearance (you are, after all, unable to take a shower because you do not have a home because you do not have money because you do not have a job). Then go rummage through people's trash cans and city dumpsters to try to find some food which may or may not be poisoned, raw, or spoiled. Knock on the door of a few homeless shelters and find out that they're already filled to the max. Stand around on the sidewalk and defend the little food you may've found from being stolen by other homeless people (you wouldn't believe how much of that happens around the homeless parts of Indianapolis). Then lay back down in your cardboard box, hoping that the next day will be brighter.

After all this, tell me you wouldn't be searching for some sort of strength, a will to go on even knowing the odds. It may not even be God that you search for your strength in. You might believe in Allah, or only Jesus and not God, or maybe even Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. But the effect is the same. Many people, including the majority of homeless people, use their faith as a source of strength to keep going on against the seemingly unbeatable obstacles. They pray often, even if it's only something to keep their mind busy. Without something to think about, it often takes the energy, the strength, the will to survive right out of you. So that's why the human garbage which this illuminati order person refers to, believes in God (or some similar supernatural being), because it gives them something to think about while going about their day, in order to keep from losing their will to continue. Such is the power of faith.
      Last edited by fury; Sun 19 May '02, 4:43pm.

Comment

• TWTCommish
        • Jul 2000

I als shutter to think that we still have so many savages today who believe 100% that a super intelligent being would torture anyone in fire for even one day, let alone eternity.
        It's "shudder," and personally, I shudder to think that some people actually taken Hell to be a literal lake of fire.
        Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis

Comment

• Paul J
          • Sep 2001

The only thing worse than religious fanatics pushing their religion down my throat are anti-religion fanatics pushing their views against religion down my throat. You people are just as fanatical as any other group you speak out against.

You have like three threads up right now, baiting people into your arguments, all of which make no sense, and all of which usually end up with you spamming about your book.

You're just as much of a whack job as the people you are trying to discredit.

Comment

• filburt1
            • Feb 2002

Originally posted by qwaz
            You're just as much of a whack job as the people you are trying to discredit.
            Don't hold back
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• MyMatchmakerCom

qwaz. you sound like one of those do-nothing leechers who don't give a crap about the betterment of our world. It is people like you who I describe as parasites.

Comment

• Paul J
                • Sep 2001

It's "whom I describe".

I call people like you spammers.

Comment

• TWTCommish
                  • Jul 2000

You have no idea what qwaz is like as a person...none at all. Don't attack someone's character just because they disagree with one of your bizarre ideals, man.

Comment

• MyMatchmakerCom

A person's words are a direct reflection of their character.

Comment

• fury
                      • Jun 2001

MMC, you sound like the typical atheist. Always trying to find some way to put down the people around you just because they don't conform to the same beliefs that you do. Why don't you step outside for a while, take a break, get some fresh air? You sound like you desperately need it.

Comment

• TWTCommish
                        • Jul 2000

Not all of their character. And if that's so, then what's it say about you when you insult people you disagree with by calling them idiots and morons? I don't think that speaks too well for YOUR character, Mr. Holier Than Thou.

Comment

• MyMatchmakerCom

I am honest, I call it like I see it. There are two types of people in this world, the Enlightened and the Parasites!

Comment

• TWTCommish
                            • Jul 2000

Oh, and you are Enlightened? I guess you just DECLARED yourself to be that way? How nice for you...to just DECIDE to be enlightened. Don't you think you're a tad...uh...biased, perhaps?

I call it like I see it, too. And so does qwaz. Your problem is that when other people call it like they see it, they're being parasites, or stupid...but when you do, you're just being honest. This is what's known as a "double standard," buddy.

Comment

• MyMatchmakerCom

I am being logical and objective. Altruists are parasites and that is that.

Enlightment stems from the rule of objective reality not from whim worship.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...