need to get some info about your software !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • W4E
    • Jun 2009

need to get some info about your software !

Hello '

I have vb Forum un
    licensed , i want to know how i could get the license and what price of it all info please ..

thanks .........
  • beishe8
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

The information is here:

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Once you have decided to purchase, there are 2 license choices.

Owned License ($180 USD):
      This license is a perpetual license. With it, you can run the software forever. It includes email support and 1 year of software updates.
      After the initial year, you can optionally renew access to software updates for a fee. The fee is currently $40 USD if done within 60 days of the expiry date or $60 after. You will still get email support even if you decide to not renew.

Leased License ($100 USD):
      This license is good for 1 year. After the year is up you must either renew the lease, upgrade to an owned license or remove the software from the server. It also includes all software updates and email support for the term of the license.

You can order the software here:
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Mr. Mikey
        • Feb 2009

I laugh at how he openly admits he is illegally using your software and you aren't pressing charges.
        My Forums: The Geek District - Off Topic Hut
        My Blog: Mikeylicious
        Projects: Shorten URL's with kwn.me

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Because going after someone will lead to spending time, resources, money and potentially win your damages, which is hard. Users who post like that, in big centered font, etc, .. usually are in a country where jelsoft can't touch them.

Why not welcome them as a customer since they're appearing to want to do the right thing.

@speysider: why WOULD they allow a post where you congratulate for pirating software. SIGHHHHH that is SOOOOOOO dumb. I congratulate the staff who deleted that post.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

Our first course of action when dealing with sites using the software illegally is to get them to purchase a legal copy. Its better for the end-user, better for us and better for you. If our first action was to start legal proceedings for every pirated copy, then the cost of vBulletin would be 3-5 times as much as it is now.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...