[Discussion] Swedish Language [vBulletin 3.8.0] (forum)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[Discussion] Swedish Language [vBulletin 3.8.0] (forum)

Hi.

I have been working to get the translation of 3.8.0 finished (or rather enough finished so I can upload it here).

So before I submit my latest version (3.8.0) I would appreciate if I could get any input on the few remaining phrases (if anyone is interested in getting the 3.8.0 Swedish language file that is).

List of not translated phrases:

vBulletin 3.8.0

Phrase group Attachement / Image
    • [full_pictures]
    • [removing_x_records]
    • [starting_picture_id]

Phrase group Control Panel Help Text
    • Mostly not translated

Phrase group Control Panel Home Pages
    • [rebuild_bitfields]

Phrase group Control Panel Options
    • [alignment]
    • [basic]
    • [datatype_bitfield]
    • [option_code]
    • [settings_bitfield_error]

Phrase group Front-End Error Messages
    • [deleted_x_pms_y_pmtexts_and_z_receipts]
    • [invalid_quick_set_action]
    • [invalid_selector_name_x]
    • [rebuilt_bitfields_successfully]

Phrase group Plugin System
    • [hook_location]
    • [hook_location_desc]
    • [plugin_order_desc]

Phrase group SQL Tools
    • [found_x_duplicate_record_occurences]
    • [invisible_mode]
    • [overhead]

Phrase group Style Tools
    • [historical]
    • [justified]
    • [new_line]
    • [old_line]

I would really appreciate help with these phrases.
    In most cases I haven't been able to find the templates were these phrases are used, or not managed to find out in what context they are used (it is very important to translate in the right context). So even if you don't know what to translate to, if you know were these phrases are used that could also be helpful.

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Fredrik-S
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

Swe-version: Hur går det med översättninge? Har du översatt alla delar? Inte bara GLOBAL utan registreringsforumlär osv?
    Eng-version: How is it going with the translate? Have you translate all parts? Not just GLOBAL, the other parts also, like the registrationform?

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Anders P
      List of not translated phrases:
      Originally posted by Fredrik-S
      Swe-version: Hur går det med översättninge? Har du översatt alla delar? Inte bara GLOBAL utan registreringsforumlär osv?
      Eng-version: How is it going with the translate? Have you translate all parts? Not just GLOBAL, the other parts also, like the registrationform?
      As you can se from my post the phrases I list are what is not translated, everything else is translated.
      It seems that no one has any help to offer on the phrases I listed so I will probably upload my language pack today or sometime during this weekend.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Anders P
        • Feb 2002

I've just uploaded my translation of 3.8.0.
        It will probably soon be available for download.

/Anders
        Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Denno
          • Jul 2005

bump for this, been looking for swedish language.

Comment

• Anders P
            • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Denno
            bump for this, been looking for swedish language.
            Why the unhappy face?
            The Swedish language files are available here: www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96
            (as all other language packs on this site)

/Anders
            Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Denno
              • Jul 2005

Haha there it is!
              Im such a noob when it comes to searching in this forum.
              Thanks!

Comment

• sNator
                • Nov 2005
                • 3.5.x

Why is not åäö displayed correctely in popups and in the frasemanager?

Comment

• Anders P
                  • Feb 2002

Originally posted by sNator
                  Why is not åäö displayed correctely in popups and in the frasemanager?
                  Could you give an example of where and when this occurs? Which phrase, etc.?
                  and I will look into it.

/Anders
                  Anders Pettersson

Comment

• EastonHockey
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 3.8.x

Where can I find a Swedish translation of 3.8.4 patch level 2? I bought a license today, namely.
                    Last edited by EastonHockey; Mon 11 Jan '10, 7:39am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...