Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • se_p800
    • Nov 2007

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted

I have searched this error and it seems that it is caused by a faulty plugign so I did what it said in the threads and siable the plugin and hooks system. I still get this error so I came to the conclusion if is not due to a faulty plugin
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7140044 bytes) in /home/customi5/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 744
    So, these numbers mean nothing to me, I have read previously that I just might have to ask my host to do something so any ideas?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Your PHP does not have enough memory allocated to it to complete this operation. Ask your host to increase the 'memory_limit' variable in php.ini to at least 64M.

To temporarily up your limits edit your includes/config.php file and add these lines right under the <?php line:

ini_set('memory_limit', 64 * 1024 * 1024);
    Steve Machol, Founder of the OptiBoard Discussion Forums for Eyecare Professionals

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• se_p800
      • Nov 2007

Thanks steve i will give it a go.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...