X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slipkot
    • Apr 2008
    • 4.2.X

Security token was missing or mismatched

Hello, i take this error, when o try to moderate sth (close, delete etc.), when using a custom style. An one has any idea how can i fix it? I have done everything that i saw in this thread, but nothing happened... Any help, is welcomed! This is the error:
    Attached Files
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You will need to either revert the templates in your custom style or compare them to the defaults and make sure that the form elements for the security token are added appropriately.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Please see this thread for the steps to resolve this error in 3.6.10:

Steve Machol, Founder of the OptiBoard Discussion Forums for Eyecare Professionals

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• slipkot
        • Apr 2008
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Please see this thread for the steps to resolve this error in 3.6.10:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268610

This, doesn't work...

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Are you using custom addons? Its likely an addon problem if its not a default feature of the site,.

Comment

• slipkot
            • Apr 2008
            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Zachery
            Are you using custom addons? Its likely an addon problem if its not a default feature of the site,.
            No i haven't add anything else, than the custom style...

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

Originally posted by slipkot
              This, doesn't work...
              I don't believe that is possible if you follow all of those instructions. Try again.
              Steve Machol, Founder of the OptiBoard Discussion Forums for Eyecare Professionals

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• slipkot
                • Apr 2008
                • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                I don't believe that is possible if you follow all of those instructions. Try again.
                I have tried it at least 10 times but nothing happened... Anyway i fix it!!! I add this line

Code:
                <input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />
                in the xml of the custom style and everything works fine... (i hope ) Thanks all for your time!!!

Comment

• Steve Machol
                  • Jul 2000

So the problem was the custom style. As per that thread it mentions specifically to create a new style with the default template to troubleshoot this. If does not provide fixes for custom styles, template or add-ons.

Comment

• pcoder
                    • Apr 2008

Code:
                    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.
                    i receive this above error after trying to upload a file to forum that is 8mb or more. this error appears in upload window.

my templates have all been reverted and all other forum issues have been worked out.

this has only happen since 3.6.10

what template do i need to add the security token code to solve this upload issue?

thanks for any info in advance.

oh and i would like to mention that smaller files have no problems uploading.. even file as large as 6mb are making it ok.
                    all members and staff have this issue

Comment

• Jerz
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 3.8.x

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...