[Discussion] FR - French language pack #15 (vBulletin 3.7.0 Beta 4 and up)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yves R.
    vBulletin QA
    • Nov 2003
    • 5.6.X

[Discussion] FR - French language pack #15 (vBulletin 3.7.0 Beta 4 and up)

This is the French language pack version #15.

Translation version: #15
    Release date: January, 26th 2008
    vBulletin version: 3.7.0 Beta 4 (will works with any 3.6.x)

Encoding compatibility
    - ISO-8859-1 (default)
    - ISO-8859-15
    - Windows-1252

Installation
    Read “installation-configuration.txt”.

Warning
    You should ALWAYS keep the same encoding for all your installed languages. For example, both English and French shall use the same encoding.

Using UTF-8
    If you want to use UTF-8 (or another non-ANSI encoding), you must first open the .xml file with a powerful text editor such as TextPad and then save it using UTF-8 (or the encoding of your choice).

Support
    in French: http://forum.vbulletin-fr.org/showthread.php?t=12998
    in English: when this thread is accepted

Authors of this version
    Lumina, Pitchoune, Akex, Genschi, Albibak.

License/Copyright
    You should keep a link to "vbulletin-fr.org" in the footer of every page (please read licence.txt and the message below).

Images
    Images are free of use and can be found in the French language pack #5 thread.
    Last edited by peterska2; Tue 26 Feb '08, 1:17am.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)
  • thc.fr
    • Jun 2002
    • 3.0.0 Beta 6

merci bien

Comment

• quasar
      • Aug 2007

Will this work with the latest 3.7.0 stable version?

Comment

• Kinneas
        • Jan 2005
        • 3.8.x

It might just be me (I do seem to have very bad luck with Language Packs) but installing this broke my forum quite a bit. I had this before on another Language pack where for some reason a load of Phrases had an ID of 0 and therefore Superceded the Default Phrases, so I had random phrases like "Soumette" instead of Submit when viewing in Default English US. I had to manually remove these from my DB.

Maybe I'm cursed, thought I'd let you know though, just in case

Comment

• Kompakt
          • Jan 2006
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Kinneas
          It might just be me (I do seem to have very bad luck with Language Packs) but installing this broke my forum quite a bit. I had this before on another Language pack where for some reason a load of Phrases had an ID of 0 and therefore Superceded the Default Phrases, so I had random phrases like "Soumette" instead of Submit when viewing in Default English US. I had to manually remove these from my DB.

Maybe I'm cursed, thought I'd let you know though, just in case
          I had the same problem with this language pack. The previous one I used worked just fine. I'd like to see an update.

Comment

• Yves R.
            vBulletin QA
            • Nov 2003
            • 5.6.X

Originally posted by Kompakt
            I had the same problem with this language pack. The previous one I used worked just fine. I'd like to see an update.
            I have submitted languages files for vB 3.7.0 (#16) and 3.7.2 (#17) on May 4th for #16 and July 1st for #17 and waiting for approvation since this time....

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...