Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

IE7 and Headers

I'm banging my head against this. It seems like IE7 hates displaying a thread/page everytime I add a "<div>" in the header towards the bottom of the template near

$_phpinclude_output
    $ad_location[ad_header_end]

Tried three different positionings of it, but each time I get an error Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet Site <URL of Thread/Post>

Operation Aborted

Getting rid if it works, but why doesn't it like it is the question? Firefox is not affected.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Its a reported conflict with the Lightbox for attachments. Turn that off and IE7 should behave properly. You can do it under vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ManagerJosh
      • Jun 2002

That looks to be the culprit Wayne. Thanks

I couldn't find the report in PT. Do you have a link for it?
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...