Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevinsky18
    • May 2007

Instant Messaging within VBulletin

My GF wants to set up a support group bulletin board. She wants all the features of Vbulletin but in addition to the message forums she wants and instant message forum were members can go into and just freely instant message back and forth.

Does Vbulletin offer this type of option or can an add on be purchased to provide this service? It’s a deal breaker for her. She absolutely insists that she needs a true instant message forum in addition to the regular forums.
  • Knight Rider
    • Feb 2007
    • 3.6.x

There is a pager system on vBulletin.org where you can send instant text message sort of messages between members. Thats in addition to the PM system. There is also a mod for Chatbox on the forum homepage.

Comment

• FreshFroot_
      • Jul 2005
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Knight Rider
      There is a pager system on vBulletin.org where you can send instant text message sort of messages between members. Thats in addition to the PM system. There is also a mod for Chatbox on the forum homepage.
      vB pager is your best bet. I used that earlier on Gamerz-Place and the members loved it. I recently took it off after the upgrade from 3.5. But, it's a great addon and works like a charm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...