• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yallant
    • Oct 2006
    • 3.5.x

I Have some problem in my forum !!

Hi ..

when i go in my forum .. this messages open ..

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/*****/public_html/forum/includes/init.php in /home/*****/public_html/forum/global.php on line 20

Warning: main(/home/virooos/public_html/forum/includes/init.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/*****/public_html/forum/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/virooos/public_html/forum/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/forum/global.php on line 20

I Just Need Help

tnx for help
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

First, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Creepshow
      • May 2005
      • 3.5.x

I thought you weren't meant to give support in the Site Feedback forum?
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You're right. I don't always look at the forum. Moved to correct forum since the poster is licensed.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...