Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lange
    • Apr 2003

What is the meaning of:

'I apologize for not reading your original thread closely enough. There is no 'Today's Posts' link in the default navbar template and never has been. I don't know what the specific issue is that you are having now or what you are trying to do.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

All the best,
    Steve Machol
    Customer Support Manager, vBulletin'

You told me that is no 'Today's Post" link in the defaul navbar remplate ?

1) What is this: <a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily" accesskey="2">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a>

2) I installed a new forum. There is a 'Today's Posts' link in the default navbar template.

3) The problem is I have No Today's Post" after upgrading to VB 3.6. See http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199502
    Last edited by lange; Fri 8 Sep '06, 2:50pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

The 'Today's posts' link only shows up if you are not logged in.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• lange
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        The 'Today's posts' link only shows up if you are not logged in.
        Yes, I know. The problem is I see no 'Today"s posts" when I am not logged in my old forum 3.0.12. In a new forum 3.0.12 just installed , I see this link.

Do you want screenshots in both forums 3.0.12 ?

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

No I don't. You have two threads open and one support ticket. Follow-up on the support ticket.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...