X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Someuser190824
    • Dec 2004

Accounts for deletion....

I want all my accounts and posts removed immediately. It's serious business and I don't wish to negociate about the matter. Basically I don't want or need them around any longer. I'm trying to get rid of all this neg rep I've been getting everywhere and well, it's just not funny now. So thanks and bye.

Mark Knopfler
    Curt Smith
    Delibird
    Grace Saunders
    Bo Vine
    Budgerigar
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

I don't think we remove accounts.
    I can ban you if you like though

You'd have to also verify that the other 4 accounts belong to you.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Someuser190824
      • Dec 2004

No, I mean I want them removed because they're ancient and they come up on Google and people link back to them and make a spectacle out of them, like these dudes.

Shop a wide selection of domains at HugeDomains.com. Find the right domain name today.

Shop a wide selection of domains at HugeDomains.com. Find the right domain name today.

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Dec 2000

We wont remove the posts since its not policy to do so, we can however merge the accounts into one and then rename them.

The question is why did you register 6 accounts in the first place?
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

We do not even permit multiple accounts. We will either ban them all or merge them into one. What's your preference?

Comment

• Someuser190824
            • Dec 2004

Perhaps you can merge them. And I think I made those accounts back when I was arguing with Marco. TotallyRE is expiring soon so it doesn't matter about all that bad history. Besides, I don't know **** about making websites.

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

We are not going to go through the trouble of merging these accounts nor will we remove those posts. You are free to edit these posts if you want.

We do not take kindly to people abusing our forums this way and will not do extra work to clean up after you.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...