X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahsin1
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.5.x

hello

I have a strange problem since yesterday the avatars and profile pictures of members is not coming i upload them again but still not see in the pic

• Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

How about a link to your site so we can verify some things?

Comment

• ahsin1
      • Feb 2006
      • 3.5.x

also my /image.php file is not working tried to upload it again gives error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/hello/public_html/image.php on line 157

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Try re-uploading the image.php file.

Comment

• ahsin1
          • Feb 2006
          • 3.5.x

ya i did with a fresh copy still not working

Comment

• ahsin1
            • Feb 2006
            • 3.5.x

i uploaded a new copy of image.php Avatars are working now but
            Image Verification during regestration is not working in now my image.php giving following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatetruecolor() in /home/hello/public_html/includes/class_image.php on line 1301

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
                Former vBulletin Developer
                • May 2000
                • 1.1.x

You have GD2 selected in the Image settings but your server either has GD1 or no GD installed.
                Originally posted by ahsin1
                i uploaded a new copy of image.php Avatars are working now but
                Image Verification during regestration is not working in now my image.php giving following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatetruecolor() in /home/hello/public_html/includes/class_image.php on line 1301

Comment