Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LanciaStratos
    • Jul 2001

Users Viewing their own Reputation

I've heard this is a feature, but I can't for the life of me find out where it is or how to enable it. Is there any way to show users all the posts to which they have received reputation points? Is this an option to display in the User CP?
  • Onimua
    • Apr 2005

Admin CP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit Usergroup > User Reputation Permissions

Change the options for the usergroups there.
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• LanciaStratos
      • Jul 2001

Sorry for my delayed response, but I have all of those options enabled and I still do not see the "Latest Reputation Received" section in my User CP. This is an unacked 3.5.4 install with default templates.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, here are three screenshots of the feature at three different forums.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

What's the issue? I see 'Latest Reputation Received' on all three.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• LanciaStratos
          • Jul 2001

The issue is that I have this option enabled, but do not see the "Latest Reputation Received". The screenshots are merely examples to ensure that we're all talking about the same feature...they are NOT my forum.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

If the settings are correct, this *will* show up, assiming that there is, in fact, reputation to view and you have not made a modification to break this.

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• hirlas
              • Jul 2006
              • 5.3.x

is there a way to show "Latest Reputation Given"?

The recieved rep shows up fine.

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...