• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sinjix_media
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.5.x

Licensed owner benefits

Hi all

I was wondering if there were any added licensed owner benefits such as directory listings to help boost traffic to the forums. My forums are very low traffic right now and I’d like to boost traffic.
    3D Resources - A list of resources for 3D Developers
    After Effects Resources - A list of resources for design in motion with Adobe After Effects
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

You can submit your link to our links directory by editing your license in the members area.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• sinjix_media
      • Apr 2006
      • 3.5.x

I've joined and I am on the directory. Who sees the directory and is it a directory that spans accross others? Two part thread question - Why is imym username imported_infitech?
      After Effects Resources - A list of resources for design in motion with Adobe After Effects

Comment

• Colin F
        • May 2004

Anyone can see the directory, it's available on www.vbulletin.com/links

Your username is probably imported_infitech because you imported users and didn't associate them with your current users.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• sinjix_media
          • Apr 2006
          • 3.5.x

Thank you.
          My forums are low traffic ATM. I am reading up on some SEO modifications on .org Do you suggest and other forum directories maybe?

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
            Former vBulletin Developer
            • Dec 2000

Your best to try and associate yourself with another similar website and wait for google to come visit, though if there isn't much on it then any SEO isn't going to help.

Do you have a site or is it just a forum?
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• sinjix_media
              • Apr 2006
              • 3.5.x

Just the forum for now. So what would you suggest I do as far as going ahead and associating myself with another forum? I have 1000 + posts right now. I think the content is pretty good - seven out of then for the type of forums.

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
                Former vBulletin Developer
                • Dec 2000

You either find a site without a forum and get them to link to you and you link back to them in your footer.

At least thats how it worked back in 1999, i had "affiliates" and did link exchanges with them. Hopefully these still exist and I'm not that out of touch.
                Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• sinjix_media
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 3.5.x

lol I would hope so if you were still linking back to them. Do you suggest any link exchange services in particular? The next thing for me to do is find a site that generates enough traffic that would also agree to link me as their associated forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...