Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thomor25
    • Jan 2005

impex giving me problems, when I enter my customer number it gives an error

it then redirects me back to enter in my number again, the error is line 21 on impex_auth.php which is to set a cookie with the customer number and i guess it can't or isn't doing it.
  • Jerry
    • Dec 2002
    • 1.1.x

Ensure there is no trailing white space after the final ?> in the ImpExConfig.php file, I believe some was entered a recent update.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• thomor25
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Jerry
      Ensure there is no trailing white space after the final ?> in the ImpExConfig.php file, I believe some was entered a recent update.
      still getting it, its not giving me any errors with the config file tis just the auth file this is the error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/impex/ImpExFunction.php:565) in /impex/impex_auth.php on line 21

Successful

Comment

• thomor25
        • Jan 2005

found it, the impexfunction file has trailing space, someone needs to fix this stuff.

Comment

• Jerry
          • Dec 2002
          • 1.1.x

Originally posted by thomor25
          found it, the impexfunction file has trailing space, someone needs to fix this stuff.
          I am aware of the issue, hence why I could tell you exactly where it is. The ImpEx package is update as possible with fixes.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...