X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • therocks
    • Mar 2006
    • 3.5.x

A few SQL errors after quick edit..

only get these after a quick edit.. not after doing a full/advanced edit.. any ideas guys?? they sit right above the post in the thread..

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/class_postbit.php(251) : eval()'d code on line 24

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /includes/class_postbit.php(283) : eval()'d code on line 79
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Which version of vB are you running? To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• therocks
      • Mar 2006
      • 3.5.x

Hey Steve, I'm running a fresh copy of 3.5.4.. I have a few hacks/plug-ins/products installed... appreciate all of the help, however you can imagine I am not looking forward to overwriting all of my files.. since this really doesn't seem to affect anything (as far as I can tell!), do you think things will be ok if I just let this go??

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Since this is an error that doesn't occur with forums running the original vB files and code, you need to do some troubleshooting to see which of your modifications is causing this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Dec 2000

The fact its in eval() as well indicates its a plugin.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• therocks
            • Mar 2006
            • 3.5.x

ok.. thanks for all of the help guys.. going to look into the plugins i installed..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...