X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H75
    • Feb 2004

phpbb hacked ???? www.phpbb.com

phpbb hacked http://www.phpbb.com/ or is this a Joke ??

Por Um Mundo Melhor

Se pudéssemos ter consciência do quanto nossa vida é efêmera, talvez pensássemos duas vezes antes de jogar fora às oportunidades, que temos de ser felizes e fazer os outros felizes.Muitas flores são colhidas cedo demais, Algumas mesmo ainda em botão.Há sementes que nunca brotam e há aquelas flores que vivem a vida inteira, até que pétala por pétala tranqüilas, vividas, se entregam ao vento.Mas a gente não sabe adivinhar.Agente não sabe por quanto tempo estará enfeitando esse éden, e tampouco aquelas flores que foram plantadas ao nosso redor.

E descuidamos.Cuidamos pouco de nós, dos outros.Nos entristecemos por coisas pequenas e perdemos minutos e horas preciosas.

Perdemos dias, às vezes anos.Nos calamos quando deveríamos falar, falamos demais quando deveríamos ficar em silêncio.

Não damos o braço que tanto nossa alma pede, porque algo em nós impede essa aproximação.Não damos um beijo carinhoso “porque não estamos acostumados com isso”, e não dizemos que gostamos porque achamos que o outro sabe automaticamente o que sentimos.

E passa a noite e chega o dia, o sol nasce e adormece e continuamos os mesmos, fechados em nós.Reclamamos do que não temos, ou achamos que não temos suficientes, Cobramos dos outros, da vida, de nós mesmos, nos consumimos.Costumamos comparar nossas vidas com as daqueles que possuem mais que a gente.

E se experimentássemos comparar com aqueles que possuem menos?

Isso faria uma grande diferença!

E o tempo passa...

Passamos pela vida, não vivemos.Sobrevivemos, porque não sabemos fazer outra coisa até que, inesperadamente, acordamos e olhamos pra trás.E então nos perguntarmos: e agora?

Agora, hoje, ainda é tempo de reconstruir alguma coisa, de dar o braço amigo, de dizer uma palavra carinhosa, de agradecer pelo que temos.

Nunca se é velho demais ou jovem demais para amar, dizer uma palavra gentil ou fazer um gesto carinhoso.Não olhe para trás.O que passou, passou.

O que perdemos, perdemos.

Olhe para frente!

Ainda é tempo de apreciar as flores que estão inteiras ao nosso redor.Ainda é tempo de voltar-se para Deus e agradecer pela vida, que mesmo efêmera, ainda está em nós.

Pense...

Não a perca mais!...

et / join simiens
    Attached Files
  • H75
    • Feb 2004

a picture http://vbg.halloo.de/hackedphpbb.jpg

Comment

• JPT62089
      • Jun 2004
      • 3.6.x

OMG thats too funny haha they get what they deserve i guess lol
      http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

• MrNase
        • Jun 2003
        • 3.8.x

I doubt this is a joke
        That's the end of that!

Comment

• JPT62089
          • Jun 2004
          • 3.6.x

really why would phpbb do that? exactly they wouldnt... they just have a very insecure board lol
          http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

• Chroder
            • Dec 2002

I always find it odd that all these "1337 h4x0rs" that hack these pages use frontpage.
            Code:
            <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
            Anyway, whats it say? Anyone have translation?

Comment

• MrNase
              • Jun 2003
              • 3.8.x

Google ->

For a Better World If we could have conscience of how much our life is ephemeral, perhaps we thought two times before playing outside to the chances, that we have of being happy and to make the other felizes.Muitas flowers they are harvested early excessively, Some exactly still in botão.Há seeds that never sprout and have those flowers that live the entire life, until petal for petal calm, lived, if éden delivers vento.Mas people does not know adivinhar.Agente does not know for how much time will be decorating this, and neither those flowers that had been planted to our redor. E we descuidamos.Cuidamos little of us, of the outros.Nos we sadden for small things e we lose minutes and precious hours. We lose days, to the anos.Nos times we are silent when we would have to speak, we speak excessively when we would have to be in silence. We do not give the arm that as much our soul asks for, because something in us hinders this aproximação.Não gives an affectionate kiss "because we are not accustomed with this", and does not say that we like because we find that the other knows automatically what we feel. E passes the night and arrives the day, the sun is born and adormece and continues the same ones, closed in we nós.Reclamamos of that we do not have, or finds that we do not have sufficients, Charges of the others, the life, of we ourselves, in consumimos.Costumamos them to compare our lives with the ones of that they possess more than people. E if we tried to compare with that they possess little? This would make a great difference! E the time passes... We pass for the life, we do not vivemos.Sobrevivemos, because we do not know to make another thing until, unexpectedly, we wake up and we look at pra trás.E then in asking them: e now? Now, today, still it is time to reconstruct some thing, to give to the arm friend, to say an affectionate word, to thank for that we have. He is never old excessively or young excessively to love, to say a gentile word or to make a gesture carinhoso.Não it looks at for trás.O that it passed, passed. What we lose, we lose. It looks at for front! Still it is time to appreciate the flowers that are entire to ours redor.Ainda are time to turn God and to be thankful for the life, that exactly ephemeral, still is in us. It thinks... It does not lose it more...
              What I don't understand: They have obviously to say something important.. Why don't they do that in english? It's portuguese as far as I know and that is not the language most people on the internet understand.
              Last edited by MrNase; Sat 5 Feb '05, 12:38pm.
              That's the end of that!

Comment

• daemon
                • Jun 2003
                • 3.5.x

Yes, it appears they've been hacked. There's a topic (or two) about it on the phpBB development board. I hope not too much damage was done and that they have backups of everything...
                Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

• MGM
                  • Aug 2002
                  • 3.6.x

wow talk about embarassment

Could we get a *better* translation than Google's butchered translation tools lol

MGM out

Comment

• buro9
                    • Aug 2000
                    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by JPT62089
                    No-one deserves to be hacked.

And whilst it *may* have been through their own software... hacks usually occur through the somewhat easier path of weak passwords to SSH.

So let's not all jump to conclusions... we wouldn't want anything to happen to vbulletin.com and equally we shouldn't want anything to happen to anyone elses site.

The guys over at phpbb.com now have the unenviable task of rebuilding their server and getting everything out of backups, etc... not fun.
                    London Fixed-gear and Single-speed

Comment

• steven s
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 3.8.x

I don't think phpBB deserves that. No one deserves that.
                      ...steven
                      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

• Chroder
                        • Dec 2002

Yeah, I feel bad for them. They're good people, really

Comment

• Zachery
                          Former vBulletin Support
                          • Jul 2002

If it was done with frontpage it could have been an issue with the hosts software, there was a frontpage modules issue awhile ago.

Comment

• Andrew111888
                            • Mar 2003

Why exactly do they deserve it?

Comment

• steven s
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                              Why exactly do they deserve it?
                              I went back to see the original quote and find it ironic to see the forum in the signature.
                              ...steven
                              www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                              bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                              "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...