Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admiral Spock
    • Jun 2004

[Admin CP Style] vBulletin 3 Grey Frontend

I love the vBulletin Grey Liquid style. So, I decided to get [somewhat] creative and modify the vB3 Frontend Admin CP style to look like the Grey frontend style. All it is, is two color modifications to the CSS code.

NOTE: I did not create the images or CSS in the package. These were created by Jelsoft and I made a simple modification to THEIR CSS, and using THEIR images. I do not take credit for the images or CSS!

Screenshot included. I had to compress it 30 times and set the size different because of restrictions, so it looks weird. But you'll get the general idea.

The cplogo.gif image I have in the package is for the vB3 Default Frontend ACP style. If you want to make it look a little better, you can take the cplogo.gif image that you have in your Sliver style and put it in your folder for this style.

To install: Extract the ZIP file to your computer. Upload the folder vBulletin3_Grey_Liquid_Frontend to the cpstyles folder in your forum. In your Admin CP: Select vBulletin Options, and select Admin Control Panel Options, and under the Admin CP Skin option, select vBulletin3 Grey Liquid Frontend.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss this style!

You can download it here

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Admiral Spock; Wed 7 Jul '04, 12:05pm.
  • Admiral Spock
    • Jun 2004

If you have downloaded this, please let me know what you think of it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...