X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

SE - Swedish language pack 3.0.3

This is by no means a complete translation (a lot of the help text in the admin cp as well as some other things in the admin cp is not translated), however most (I hope everything) in the front end that the user see is translated.

If anyone find any typos or misspellings please let me know.
    I will update this file regularly as I've made more translations.

You can discuss this language pack here

/Anders

[update] 07/31 - .zip file with typing error fixes and new phrases uploaded!
    [update] 11/25 - Notera att jag inte e-postar filen med översättningen (det är därför den finns här), har ni problem med att ladda ner den har det att göra med era behörigheter här på vBulletin.com. Är man licenserad användare av vbulletin och inte kan ladda ner filen, kontakta administrationen här på forumet. /Anders
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anders P; Wed 24 Nov '04, 5:06pm.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...