X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John
    • Apr 2000

Beta Testers!

Anyone who would like to beta test version 2 before it is officially released in any form in slightly less that 2 weeks time, please email me at [email protected] . We are looking for big sites in particular who will be willing to take the plunge and give version 2.0 a spin, and also a few fairly large UBB sites who would like to convert, in order to test the UBB import script. Free licenses will be available for those who would be willing to test the UBB import script.

Sites will be selected at the beginning of next week and the webmasters will be contacted by email. If you do not receive a reply, it is probably because you have not been selected for the beta scheme. I will probably not have enough time to reply to all messages.

John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)
  • John
    • Apr 2000

Please include in your email your Bulletin Boards's URL, your site URL, a few details about how many posts/members/thread/forums you currently have, how many people you would expect online at an average time and at a peak time, and also your license number if you are an existing vBulletin user.

Those who have emailed me already, it would be very helpful if you were to email me again with any of the above details that you did not include first time around.

Many thanks,
    John
    John Percival

Comment

• John
      • Apr 2000

Thank you very much for all the emails that I have received. I will be reviewing them over the next day or so and I will get back to those who have been selected. Please do not send any more sites as I have quite enough to be working with for now.

John
      John Percival

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...