X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

vB Code problem with 2.2.3

After updating my forums from 2.2.1 to 2.2.3, I noticed that one of my vB Codes no longer works. It appears that something changed to break the use of replacement variables in 2.2.3. Here is the code I was using for my 'quote' code:

<br><table cellpadding="4"cellspacing="0" border=1 bordercolor="{tablebordercolor}" bgcolor="{pagebgcolor}"
    width="90%" align="center"><tr><td><font size="2">{param}</font></tr></td></table><br>
    With 2.2.1, the quote tables displayed correctly with the appropriate colors. However with 2.2.3, this no longer works. I get a sickly green color for my quote table, no matter what style set I'm using.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

• Steve Machol
    • Jul 2000

Thanks to FireFly I fixed the problem. Because it requires a minor hack, I've posted it over at vbulletin.org:

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jet
      • Oct 2001

Does it affect even 2.2.4 or was solved in the code itself ?

I upgraded from 2.2.2 a very very hacked board, but didn't found anything similar.

Thanks

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Yes, the same line is is 2.2.4.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Jet
          • Oct 2001

Yes, thanks.
          I saw two similar lines within the function (one commented) and though the problem was solved this way.
          Thanks. Even on vb.org answered the same...
          Bye

Comment

• Ordovicium
            • Nov 2001
            • 4.2.x

Please Help me. I made everything, which was here describe, but I get a complet wrong result. See the attachment.

The Quote box is wrong. The other are correct.

I hope you can help me, because this hack is very important for my board.
            Sorry for my English
            Let'z talk German

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

I'm not quite sure what it is that's wrong, but you really should post this on the appropriate thread at vb.org (see the link above.) That is the place to discuss hacks like this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...