Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chopper
    • Dec 2001

Designer wanted

Will someone make me and install a style and for my Trade Watcher forum: http://www.cdromforum.com

its a buy sell trade reference forum so i want the style to theme to be buy sell trade.

i will pay upto $150.00 US via PayPal

please email me your idears and show me any work you have done before.

cheers

[email protected]
  • SaintDog
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.5.x

I would take a stab at it but I just reformatted my computer and I am still getting the data & programs back onto it, if you are looking for a good design worth your money, I would say give a shout to either c-pr0mpt or Sinecure. They both do amazing work from what I have seen, not been dissapointed from one thing they have done for others (although I have not personally had a design made for me by them).

I can not give you pricing info, since I am not them, and different jobs may be more or less expensive, but it is worth giving them a shout to see what they can do with your budget, I am sure one of them can work something out.

- SaintDog

Comment

• chopper
      • Dec 2001

Yes ive brought a design off c-pr0mpt once before and was very happy with it.

ive been emailing him for the last week about the new design i want, but im not getting an answer

Comment

• SaintDog
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.5.x

He may be pretty backed up, try checking with Sinecure, I am sure you would be satisfied with his work as well .

Comment

• c-prompt
          • Apr 2001

Originally posted by chopper
          Yes ive brought a design off c-pr0mpt once before and was very happy with it.

ive been emailing him for the last week about the new design i want, but im not getting an answer
          I haven't received a single email bro. I am backed up on work right now, but want to make sure you have my correct email regardless.

My email: [email protected]
          Last edited by c-prompt; Tue 12 Feb '02, 12:50pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...