X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoST
    • Oct 2000

About Moderating new posts

Hello,
    I have a few questions. I'd really appreciate it if you could answer them.

1) I have activated Moderator Queue in a forum. Where do I approve or decline the posts? Is it in the Moderator CP? I couldn't see it in the Admin CP. Why isn't it included there?

2) Also eventhough I didn't have moderation before, I see 135 posts waiting moderation in the MOD CP. Is it only showing threads with visible=0 ? If so, how does the deleting thread mechanism work? Could it be that my deleted threads are showing as waiting moderation?

3) What is the SQL query to delete all posts that have visible=0 ?

Thanks
    Last edited by DoST; Sun 10 Feb '02, 11:43am.
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

1) The Admin CP (Under the Moderation heading in the left frame) or the Mod CP (under the Moderation Lists heading).

2) Deleting a thread deletes it, it does not set the visibility to 0. The only time threads show up as awating moderation is if you have moderation on or a user checks the 'add a poll' box, clicks submit, and then closes their browser or otherwise does not press Submit on the poll page.

3) I suggest you use the moderation page and set each one to Delete = yes instead of running a query.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...