Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ximcix
    • May 2004

What Is ImpEx?

I spent a bit of time searching but could not find a description for ImpEx anywhere on the site.
  • ximcix
    • May 2004

OK, you can delete this thread. The first match in the similar threads with the same title as mine explained it

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
      • Sep 2001

similiar threads is convient isnt it :grin:
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• ximcix
        • May 2004

sure is

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by ximcix
          I spent a bit of time searching but could not find a description for ImpEx anywhere on the site.
          vBulletin ImpEx Software is the Import / Export system that we offer at no cost to our licensed customers who want to import from (one or more) third party forum software into vBulletin version 3.5.0 or higher. It comes with free support and an indepth manual may you require help.

We currently support the importing of data from a number of different forum and information systems. You can find a list of all systems involved by visiting our online manual at:

In the future additional systems will be supported based on developer availablity and customer demand.

Comment

• ximcix
            • May 2004

If I want to do a fresh install (not upgrade) of vBulletin 3.5, can I use ImpEx to copy my db from one vB3.5 forum to another vB3.5 forum on the same server?

I'd rather do a fresh install because of all the cusomization that was done to my current forum & the number of things that still don't function properly after the final upgrade.
            Last edited by ximcix; Fri 7 Oct '05, 9:25am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...