• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ray Morgan
    Former vBulletin General Manager
    • Sep 2008
    • 3.7.x

vBulletin 4.0 Alpha and Beta testing

I have received a lot of inquiries on the subject, so I would like to answer some of the FAQs regarding participation in the alpha and beta testing for vBulletin 4.0.

How can I get on the alpha testing team?

The alpha testing team is already very full, so we cannot accommodate any more testers.

How about getting on the beta testing team?

Space is still available on the beta team. Like the alpha test round, beta testing will be done by a highly focused group of experienced testers, though beta will be a larger group than alpha.

Who is eligible to participate?

Customers who have current, active vBulletin licenses and run active vBulletin sites are eligible. Selection is based on several factors, and priority will be given to long-term customers who run multiple vBulletin sites, as well as established developers of plug-ins and skins.

How do I apply?

If you would like to apply to participate in the beta testing cycle, please send me a private message with the following information:
    • full name
    • physical (mailing address)
    • email address(es)
    • telephone number(s)
    • a list of vBulletin sites you currently run

Due to the number of inquiries I am receiving, please understand that I will probably not respond directly to all inquiries. If you PM me the information above, assume you are on the list of potential candidates.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...