Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leftie
    • Sep 2004

Posted hyperlink colour question.

How can i change the text colour of hyperlinks that users have posted without it affecting the colour of the forum link's buttons. All i have tried is to change the colour on the css options but like i said it affects forum links too.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

You need to create new CSS classes:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu) -> Additional CSS Definitions

Add this code to the bottom box:

Code:
    .alt1_postbit, .alt1_postbitActive
    {
    	background: #F5F5FF;
    	color: #000000;
    }
    .alt1_postbit a:link, .alt1_postbit_alink, .alt1_postbitActive a:link, .alt1_postbitActive_alink
    {
    	color: #22229C;
    }
    .alt1_postbit a:visited, .alt1_postbit_avisited, .alt1_postbitActive a:visited, .alt1_postbitActive_avisited
    {
    }
    .alt1_postbit a:hover, .alt1_postbit a:active, .alt1_postbit_ahover, .alt1_postbitActive a:hover, .alt1_postbitActive a:active, .alt1_postbitActive_ahover
    {
    	color: #FF4400;
    }
    .alt2_postbit, .alt2_postbitActive
    {
    	background: #E1E4F2;
    	color: #000000;
    }
    .alt2_postbit a:link, .alt2_postbit_alink, .alt2_postbitActive a:link, .alt2_postbitActive_alink
    {
    }
    .alt2_postbit a:visited, .alt2_postbit_avisited, .alt2_postbitActive a:visited, .alt2_postbitActive_avisited
    {
    }
    .alt2_postbit a:hover, .alt2_postbit a:active, .alt2_postbit_ahover, .alt2_postbitActive a:hover, .alt2_postbitActive a:active, .alt2_postbitActive_ahover
    {
    	color: #FF4400;
    }
    Change the color codes appropriately.

Now edit the postbit:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit or postbit_legacy (depending on which layout you are using)

Replace all references to alt1 and alt2 with alt1_postbit and alt2_postbit, respectively.

Comment

• leftie
      • Sep 2004

Thank you.

Comment

• ForumDog
        • Aug 2006
        • 3.6.x

I thought what I posted in your other thread was OK personally.

It's definitely cleaner, if you don't mind editing your template.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...