X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UMG
    • Jun 2006

Could someone please enlighten me?

On a recent forum, the moderators were replacing my posts with disgusting antics, and my only way of demostrating that these were not my posts was theittle edit notification. However, recently theses notifications were not there despite the fact tht my posts changed over the course of 2 minutes.

How can the be doing this with Vbulletin Version 3.0.7?
  • simsim
    • Nov 2005
    • 3.6.x

Reason for Editing can be turned off as per usergroup, so most probably they turned it off for the admins & moderators groups.

I wouldn't stay a second is such a forum!
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

• ManagerJosh
      • Jun 2002

Originally posted by UMG
      On a recent forum, the moderators were replacing my posts with disgusting antics, and my only way of demostrating that these were not my posts was theittle edit notification. However, recently theses notifications were not there despite the fact tht my posts changed over the course of 2 minutes.

How can the be doing this with Vbulletin Version 3.0.7?
      What's the URL to your forum?
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• UMG
        • Jun 2006

The URL is http://www.smnnews.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=42.

In this thread http://www.smnnews.com/board/showthread.php?t=123054,

they mistakenly stated that you can't turn off notifications.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
          • Jun 2002

The first piece of enlightenment I'll give you is to quietly walk away. There are some issues that needs to be resolved between the owner of that site and Jelsoft before you should return.

*submits URL to piracy db*
          Last edited by ManagerJosh; Thu 1 Jun '06, 8:34pm.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

That is not our site. We do not run it, host it, or control it in anyway. That is simply one of thousands of sites that is using our vBulletin software. We cannot help you with this issue.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment