How Much Money Does VBulletin Make a Year?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • natferguson
    • Jun 2010

How Much Money Does VBulletin Make a Year?

Can anyone tell me how much money the owners of Vbulletin make a year.
    Can anyone also direct me where I can find out how much other Vbulletin forums make per year.
    Is there anyway to get an idea of how much these sites earn or is it up to each forum's owners whether they want to disclose how much they earn?
    I can't find the answer anywhere else.
    I think the owners of Vbulletin must be extremely rich and one of the very few success stories on the internet today.
  • beishe8
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by natferguson
    is it up to each forum's owners whether they want to disclose how much they earn?
    Eggsactly.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• icarusforde
      • Feb 2009
      • 3.8.x

vB owners = IB = Internet Brands, so look for them basically.... Other than that, why do you want to know? And each forum owner would have a different profit margin, some would operate at a loss simply because they don't charge, others would be breaking just about even, some would be making a profit, but they are not legally obligated to disclose any of this information....

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
        • Sep 2001

vbulletin is now owned by Internet Brands (trading symbol INET -- you can look them up on google finance). INET releases quarterly reports to their investors and shareholders, you can probably find a copy on their website. While they detail licensing revenue - they don't break out revenue from vbulletin specifically.

Most forum owners don't disclose the amount of money they are earning. You can look for forums on flippa.com and see what they are listing for the revenue and main sources.
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

This isn't a proper discussion for this site.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...