X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ruler68jg
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Major Problem after upgrade

I have just recently upgraded our community forum form 3.8. 5. to 4.0.2 PL4 now I get this when acessing the forum. I can not even the admin panel !
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1146) : eval()'d code on line 35

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1146) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1146) : eval()'d code on line 60

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: plus_mood_navbar in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3932

Fatal error: Call to a member function hide_errors() on a non-object in /customers/biz7000.dk/biz7000.dk/httpd.www/turkformu/includes/class_bootstrap.php(283) : eval()'d code on line 355

I need urgent help as I have no backup !

kind regards
    ruler68jg
  • Garamond
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by ruler68jg
    I need urgent help as I have no backup !
    Making a backup is the most important thing to do before attempting an upgrade.

Comment

• Garamond
      • Jul 2004
      • 3.8.x

When that is said, did you disable all your add-ons?

Comment

• UKCobra
        • Aug 2002

Looks like you have a whole bunch of Plug Ins that you need to disable. As soon as you do this, these errors should go away.

Not being able to get into the Admin Panel is going to cause some issues. There is a way to stop all Addons by adding a line of code to the Config.php file. This is designed to block all addons. You can search this forum for it.

I had the same experience yesterday, when I went from 3.7.3 to 4.0.2 .
        Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain

Comment

• vbreal
          • Jan 2006
          • 3.5.x

i have only 2 mods installed
          vbseo and i can't get rid of quote notification because i get a database error every time i try to uninstall it. i get the same error when my plugins are on. i turn plugins of the error goes away.
          but the error come back when plugins are turned on even with the 2 plugins are disabled. this confuses me because i thought disabling each plugin is esentialy the same as turning the hook system off.

maybe u can help with that also

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.2:

Invalid SQL:
          SELECT profilefieldid FROM tlprofilefield WHERE title='Quote Notification';

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'title' in 'where clause'
          Error Number : 1054
          Request Date : Thursday, April 1st 2010 @ 10:09:32 PM
          Error Date : Thursday, April 1st 2010 @ 10:09:32 PM
          Script : http://www.trulyfe.com/forum/admincp...do=productkill
          Referrer : http://www.trulyfe.com/forum/admincp...quotenotify&s=
          IP Address :
          Username :
          Classname : vB_Database
          MySQL Version : 5.0.90-community-log
          Last edited by vbreal; Thu 1 Apr '10, 8:37pm.

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
            • May 2007
            • 3.6.x

I'd start by disabling mods from the config.php file.
            s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• vbreal
              • Jan 2006
              • 3.5.x

i did that already.

wait are u replying to me or the OP?

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
                • May 2007
                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by vbreal
                i did that already.

wait are u replying to me or the OP?
                Did you disable or uninstall your mods before the upgrade?

The OP. You probably could/should have started your own thread.
                s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• vbreal
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 3.5.x

yeah i started my own thread already.

no i didn't disable or install before upgrade. i uninstalled every mod but two. vbseo and quote notification because i can't uninstall it because of a database error i get when i try.

i did update vbseo today to be compatible with vb4

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
                    • May 2007
                    • 3.6.x

Looks like the problem went away. What did you do to fix it?

Comment

• vbreal
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 3.5.x

no it didn't go away. i had hooks turned off via config.php

thats the only time the error goes away at the top of the page.

now get this I REMOVED EVERY LAST PLUGIN. i turned the hook system back on and the error comes back. now how does that happen when i have no plugins.

i even created a new style with no parent and i get the error on that style also. i search for a template name banner and there is no such template. i remember creating one years ago though.

Comment

• Lynne
                        Former vBulletin Support
                        • Oct 2004

You say you removed every last plugin... do you mean plugins (from plugin manager page) or products (from manage products page) or both? There are two screens to remove them from. And, did you make sure to remove any files you uploaded for the product?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• vbreal
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Lynne
                          You say you removed every last plugin... do you mean plugins (from plugin manager page) or products (from manage products page) or both? There are two screens to remove them from. And, did you make sure to remove any files you uploaded for the product?
                          soon as i read your first line bout plugins i did a big duhhhhh what if removing the products by product manager doesn't remove all the plugins. i was sooo eager to go see if i saw that banner plugin there. yup it was soon as i removed it it was gone. there was a good 20+ other plugins left over and i bet it's part of the reason i used more resources on my server than i should have over the past years. i always thought removing the product removed alll plugins associated with them. never thought to weed through the plugins to check. wish there was a delete all checked. haha

funny i didnt read in any of the threads here to remove plugins. maybe i over looked it and thought they were referring to product manager.

thanks alot

now hopefully that dang header has been sent issue goes away too.

Comment

• vbreal
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 3.5.x

seems that got rid of my header sent issue when logging in

while i have ur attention how do i get that sidebar on my fourm home page?

Comment

• Lynne
                              Former vBulletin Support
                              • Oct 2004

Two areas you need to set to get the forum blocks:
                              vboptions > forum sidebar > set those to what you want
                              forums & moderators > forum blocks > add the blocks you want

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...