Content entered in forum language "A" changes to garbage when in forum language "B&qu

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CSU-CYS
    • Sep 2002

Content entered in forum language "A" changes to garbage when in forum language "B&qu

Hi all,
    I'm having a problem where user-entered content (in Hebrew) changes when the forums are viewed in different language settings. Right now i have English (default) and Hebrew. Hebrew content looks like hebrew in both English and Hebrew forum settings, but Hebrew content entered in the Hebrew forum language gets changed to garbage characters when the forum language is changed back to English.

The problem is illustrated here: http://www.cystinuria.org/forums/sho...gid=1#post2006 where the top post was made while the forum was in hebrew display, and the bottom while in English display. Both posts were made by the user in Hebrew.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    thanks!
    matt
    www.cystinuria.org
    www.cystinuria.org/forums
  • CSU-CYS
    • Sep 2002

Hi all,
    i'm still unable to figure out why changing forum phrase languages actually changes the content submitted by a user. I would like content entered to be displayed as entered regardless of the forum phrase language being used.
    Ideas much appreciated!!!!
    matt
    Last edited by CSU-CYS; Wed 10 Feb '10, 9:09am.
    www.cystinuria.org
    www.cystinuria.org/forums

Comment