X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deepmob
    • Sep 2007

Init error

hello

I dont know what is the problem but when I am opening my site I am getting this error

Code:
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/class_core.php on line 2514

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/imagebag/public_html/symbiansector.net/includes/init.php
    Line: 49
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Do you have 5.3.0 installed on your server? If so, there's a known issue with this.

As 3.7 is no longer supported for non-security fixes, you should consider upgrading to the latest version or roll back any server changes to an earlier version of PHP
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...