X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carrlos27
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.8.x

[Blog] Uninstalled Blog previously and need to import blog tables

I previously had the old Blog feature on my site before upgrading to 4.0.0 PL 1. When I uninstalled it, I lost all of the data. Fortunately I have a backup with all the data.

Which tables (blog_xxxxx) do I need to export from my old database and import (overwrite) into the new database to recover all the blog data and history?

Thanks.
  • anupam_luv
    • Jun 2007

I have exactly same problem.... in fact I upgraded to VB4 forum only and after few days upgraded to publishing suite , so my blogs are no longer available. I hv old forum data 3.8.4 which hv all blog tables but dont knw how to import them into my new vb 4 cms....

plz smone help
    D'Street Community For Traders And Investors

Comment

• carrlos27
      • Nov 2006
      • 3.8.x

What blog are you running? The 1.0.5 or the 2.0.2? I tried to upgrade to the suite with 1.0.5 but it fails. When I try to upgrade the blog to 2.0.2, it also fails. I haven't gotten much help from vB. If you get it figured out, let me know please.

Comment

• anupam_luv
        • Jun 2007

Im running suite 4.0 and have old data of vb 3.8.4 with vb blog 2.0.2 .... I cant even import wordpress 2.9 ... in both cases impex shows only one error (at the first step)

ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: DESCRIBE vb_blog_attachment importblogattachmentid

mysql error: Table 'C281604_xxx.vb_blog_attachment' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Tuesday 30th 2010f March 2010 09:26:19 AM
        Database: C281604_xxx
        MySQL error:
        I created a ticket regarding that issue ... lets see whts their reply
        D'Street Community For Traders And Investors

Comment

• carrlos27
          • Nov 2006
          • 3.8.x

I created a ticket, gave access to my admincp and database but didn't get it resolved. I was told to open a bug ticket, which I did. Then never heard anything again from vBulletin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...