X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prostr
    • Dec 2009

[CMS] Show me your website

Hello all

Im new in this, and want some inspiration and want to see, what kind of diffrent options I have in design, and possibillities to move around boxes like the Login box and stuff like that.

So please post a link and a little discription about whats your homepage is all about, so I can have a little look to see what is actully possible.

I hope this wont be taken as a "advertising problem".

Thanks

:-)

Best regards
    Niki
  • Eqvaliser
    • Apr 2008
    • 1.1.x

okay, just look through posts, and see peoples signatures..

alot of variations there.
    also "if" you have acces to the "beta" forum there is a thread called "if you gone live, show us your style"
    similar thread on vbulletin.org in the vb4 general forum.

Mine is in the signature.

Its basic, changed colors and a few of the images, then narrowed in to 800px wide, thinking of changeing to 960px wide.
    Vbulletin fan

Comment

• Bram
      • May 2007

Looking good Eqvaliser and a nice thread suggestion Niki!

My website also in the sig. We had almost 23 custom styles for our games with 3.8 and all are now official broken. Due to real life commitment I don't think we will ever restore them and instead we go for one decent style. Besides changing some colors and getting used to the new way of customization we havent done much more. But at least i think the colors fit.

Curious to see all of your style creations, bring it on

Comment

• cerberuz
        • May 2009
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Eqvaliser
        okay, just look through posts, and see peoples signatures..

alot of variations there.
        also "if" you have acces to the "beta" forum there is a thread called "if you gone live, show us your style"
        similar thread on vbulletin.org in the vb4 general forum.

Mine is in the signature.

Its basic, changed colors and a few of the images, then narrowed in to 800px wide, thinking of changeing to 960px wide.
        Just a quick question, Your header, Is it easy to change from the small default header to a header the same size as you have?? If so how would i do it?

Comment

• Ramsesx
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by cerberuz
          Just a quick question, Your header, Is it easy to change from the small default header to a header the same size as you have?? If so how would i do it?
          Stylevar --> header -->header_padding

Comment

• cerberuz
            • May 2009
            • 3.8.x

Thanks for that ramsesx

Comment

• mmcgann11
              • Apr 2005
              • 3.8.x

Mild tweaks so far from me. Of course, I started with Beta 3.

www.flushinguniversity.com

Still working around some of the bugs -- the images won't justify right, no captions. And some of the stylevars don't work. So, it's a work in progress. I'd like to do more in terms of content management design...a stronger lead story box, and maybe six or so blurbs, followed by single-line headlines for the other content. Once the release is a little more stable and all the stylevars are written (4.1??), then I'll rewrite the templates to do what I want. (evil laugh).
              Former tech Magazine editor and Codies judge. So having annoyed Sony and Microsoft for fun (and profit -- and readers), don't think I don't enjoy running roughshod over boutique software developers and corporate empty suit marketing weasels.

Comment

• wisemasterchief
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by mmcgann11
                Mild tweaks so far from me. Of course, I started with Beta 3.

www.flushinguniversity.com

Still working around some of the bugs -- the images won't justify right, no captions. And some of the stylevars don't work. So, it's a work in progress. I'd like to do more in terms of content management design...a stronger lead story box, and maybe six or so blurbs, followed by single-line headlines for the other content. Once the release is a little more stable and all the stylevars are written (4.1??), then I'll rewrite the templates to do what I want. (evil laugh).
                very cool site!!!

I wish we had more control over advertising... specifically what ads actually show up.

Comment

• vlastanovak
                  • May 2009

Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...