X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bandare
    • Dec 2004
    • 3.7.x

[Forum] Header Logo Image issue - Forum/CMS

I've been trying to make a new style for my test site. I've managed to set a new logo to come up in the top left but this only shows for the forum area of the suite. If I click on home, to go to the CMS homepage, that part still shows the vbulletin logo.

I didn't realise it was possible to set different logo's for the CMS header to the forum header. How can I make it so the CMS header is the same as the Forum header image?
  • vivamexico55
    • Mar 2005

That's weird, I only edited one Stylevar (I forget the name but it was just one) and it showed the same logo in both forum and CMS. All I did was to replace the link in the stylevar, it was easy.

Comment

• bandare
      • Dec 2004
      • 3.7.x

yeah, i went in the style VAR and changed the Imagepaths/titleimage to the new image. It changed the forum header image but not the CMS header image.

take a look.

Comment

• bandare
        • Dec 2004
        • 3.7.x

I've gone through all the pdf style documents and also through the complete style cvar list and I can't see anywhere that you can set the CMS header to be different from the forum header... especially not just the titleimage.....

hmmmm...

Comment

• handiyman
          • Dec 2007

This is exactly the same problem I have also faced. to fix it : In the CMS home page (login as admin - not in admincp), on the section title you will see the pencil icon. click on that and change the style from default style to board default or to your new style, it will work. Check the solutionhttp://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...e-on-home-page
          Last edited by handiyman; Tue 22 Dec '09, 12:06pm. Reason: added link to smiliar discussion

Comment

• bandare
            • Dec 2004
            • 3.7.x

thsanks for the help. I logged in as me (only person registered on forum and was set to admin during install). After logging in on the CMS homepage, i don't see a pencil anywhere

UPDATE: Had to put my mouse over the title of the homepage section title to see a pencil... thanks... sorted.

Comment

• tonymarek
              • Jan 2009
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by bandare
              I've been trying to make a new style for my test site. I've managed to set a new logo to come up in the top left but this only shows for the forum area of the suite. If I click on home, to go to the CMS homepage, that part still shows the vbulletin logo.

I didn't realise it was possible to set different logo's for the CMS header to the forum header. How can I make it so the CMS header is the same as the Forum header image?
              If your created a new style and named it (other than "default"), you have to go into the admincp --> Settings -->> Options -->> Style and Language Settings and change the Defualt Style to the new style you created. This will allow the logo to be the same across the site. (It worked for me anyways!)

Comment