vBulletin Announces Extended Pre-Sale Period for New 4.0 Publishing Suite ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.8.x

vBulletin Announces Extended Pre-Sale Period for New 4.0 Publishing Suite ???

vBulletin Announces Extended Pre-Sale Period for New 4.0 Publishing Suite

GlobeNewswire specializes in the distribution and delivery of press releases, financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media and general public.
    Last edited by Nick; Fri 30 Oct '09, 3:25pm.
    Regards,
    Nick
  • JVCode
    • Oct 2006
    • 3.8.x

Well...I had to go without food and warmth for a week to afford the suite before the pre-sale ended. Now it comes around that I never had to.
    Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

• Nick
      • Feb 2008
      • 3.8.x

Well, you still got a better deal than those who are taking advantage of the extension. So look at the bright side.
      Regards,
      Nick

Comment

• JVCode
        • Oct 2006
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Nick
        Well, you still got a better deal than those who are taking advantage of the extension. So look at the bright side.
        I'm only kidding about the food and warmth part, my community puckered up and donated the full amount towards the suite.

It's a good move on IB's part, with all the complaints and what not.
        Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

• ZoDesigns.com
          • Nov 2005
          • 3.5.x

GlobeNewswire specializes in the distribution and delivery of press releases, financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media and general public.

A disservice to their customers for not announcing it here.

vBulletin Announces Extended Pre-Sale Period for New 4.0 Publishing Suite

New Software Suite Setting Sales Records

LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - October 30, 2009) - vBulletin Solutions, a division of Internet Brands (NASDAQ: INET), announced today that it is extending the pre-sale period for its new vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite. The extension is the result of record demand for the product over the prior two weeks.
          The current pre-sale offer expires at midnight Pacific Time tonight. The pre-sale extension announced today will begin at midnight Pacific Time October 31, 2009 and will continue through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on November 16, 2009.
          During this extension period, the price of the Publishing Suite will be $160 for existing vBulletin customers with active licenses, a discount of more than 40 percent off of the regular price of the product. New customers can purchase the Suite for the discounted price of $235 during this period.
          "The vBulletin 4.0 series is the best product we've ever brought to market, and we're blown away by the level of sales activity," said Joe Rosenblum, chief technology officer at Internet Brands. "We are grateful for the strength and passion of the huge vBulletin community."
          "We're leaders in community management and social media and are investing heavily in its development and evolution. We're excited about our development path for vBulletin 4.0, and customers can expect a robust series of feature developments in 2010," Rosenblum added.
          More information about the features of vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite can be found at www.vbulletin.com. This new pre-sale offer will be reflected on the site at midnight Pacific Time tonight.
          About vBulletin Solutions
          vBulletin is the world leader in forum and community publishing software. Customers have created vibrant communities on vBulletin's stable and mature platform for more than 10 years. Developed with security, powerful administration features and speed in mind, it serves more than 100,000 online communities. vBulletin is a division of Internet Brands, Inc.

Comment

• Mark.B
            vBulletin Support
            • Feb 2004
            • 6.0.X

Originally posted by JVCode
            I'm only kidding about the food and warmth part, my community puckered up and donated the full amount towards the suite.

It's a good move on IB's part, with all the complaints and what not.
            I agree. It is said they aren't listening to customers, maybe in some areas that's a fair accusation.

However, many customers requested the sale be extended, and so now it has been.

Perhaps it was always planned this way, who knows? Doesn't matter, the outcome is a good one.

I already bought mine under the previous sale so I'm ok.
            MARK.B
            vBulletin Support
            ------------
            My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
            My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
              • Sep 2001

For a company centered around communicating, vbulletin team sure does a poor job of it at times.
              Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
                • Sep 2001

Mark,

I wouldn't say lied but more like drastically mis-informed about the workings of the company they represent at times...?

Originally posted by Ray Morgan
                No, there is no plan to extend the pre-sale. We are working on getting CMS up and running on vb.com as quickly as possible. We are hopeful, but I can't promise that it will be running here before the pre-sale ends.
                Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• kyrgyz
                  • Oct 2007

Ok. I see posts are being deleted here. Well, can somebody from the staff confirm the outside announcement? We as paying customers surely deserve it, right?

Comment

• Mark.B
                    vBulletin Support
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
                    Mark,

I wouldn't say lied but more like drastically mis-informed about the workings of the company they represent at times...?
                    Whoops, my post went because the one it was replying to has been removed....and now it looks like *I* had accused the company of lying....

Just to clarify for anyone reading, someone else said they had lied and I challenged that person to point out where.
                    MARK.B
                    vBulletin Support
                    ------------
                    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
                    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Nick
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 3.8.x

I tried to reply as well, but see the posts being deleted. Oh well.
                      Regards,
                      Nick

Comment

• Ray Morgan
                        Former vBulletin General Manager
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
                        The decision to extend the pre-sale was just made this afternoon. An official announcement about this and more will be coming shortly.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 1.1.x

Is this for real or something faked, as I wouild of seen this in vBulletin and or twit....

Originally posted by Ray Morgan
                          The decision to extend the pre-sale was just made this afternoon. An official announcement about this and more will be coming shortly.
                          Ok.. I guest it is real.

Comment

• Nick
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
                            Is this for real or something faked, as I wouild of seen this in vBulletin and or twit....
                            Well, it is on Twitter, you just haven't seen it.

See Ray's post above yours.
                            Regards,
                            Nick

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Nick
                              Well, it is on Twitter, you just haven't seen it.

See Ray's post above yours.
                              I see why members requested for a modification that see real time posting, as I would of seen Rays and now yours...

It is also a price increase, so why would that be an extension.... It is not even the same deal..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...