Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • c-prompt
    • Apr 2001

BurstNet STINKS

Since Ive joined with them its been nothing but problems. My site cannot stay up more than a day at a time. The mysql buckles with only 15 people on my forums....they even switched servers and its just gotten worse.

I have two sites hosted with them and they both do the same thing...steer clear.
  • rockergrrl
    • Jul 2000

I know this for sure...

I got a dedicated server from them, and I had nothing but problems with them when it came to their support -- or should I say lack there of...

I ICQed them - nothing... I AIMed them - nothing.... I called them... And it just rang... Needless to say after over a week trying to figure out what IPs they set my nameserver to (they did it for me and for some reason I couldn't figure it out in WHM), I told them to cancel my box and refund my money....

They're finally getting around to refunding my money on Monday or Tuesday of this week... and I canceled my box over a week ago (before I moved to Florida).

They say they're getting more support techs... But for some reason..it just seems like its only 2 people working there... Sean and Eric.

Comment

• fruitsalad
      • Jun 2000

their cheap dedicated server prices arent sounding so good afterall
      :):):)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...