Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upperking
    • Jan 2001

cool menus

heres some great menus you can add to your header .
    drop down and side bar
    Last edited by upperking; Sat 3 Feb '01, 10:18am.
  • GB
    • Feb 2001

ok i dont know a darn thing about this vbulletin stuff...basically i have had someone do the whole set up for me but want to learn how to modify stuff....could you explain to me in kindergarten terms how to install those files you have in the zip file and where exactly to put them?

Comment

• Robert Basil
      • Sep 2000
      • 2.0.x

Your menus are nice, but not enough browsers support DHTML and it's not standardized yet. Also, MSIE and NS have their own versions.

Comment

• Streicher
        • Jan 2001
        • 3.7.x

What about a flyout menĂ¼ with layers like this at http://www.projectseven.com/dreamwea...yout/index.htm
        This supports all new Browsers.
        Streicher

Comment

• Robert Basil
          • Sep 2000
          • 2.0.x

Originally posted by Streicher
          What about a flyout menĂ¼ with layers like this at http://www.projectseven.com/dreamwea...yout/index.htm
          This supports all new Browsers.
          Sure, the menu is great as long as 100% of your visitors all have new browsers.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

Originally posted by GB
            ok i dont know a darn thing about this vbulletin stuff...basically i have had someone do the whole set up for me but want to learn how to modify stuff....could you explain to me in kindergarten terms how to install those files you have in the zip file and where exactly to put them?
            All they are is some HTML and Javascript files. You can install them just like you would any other HTML file.

Once on your server and configured correctly you can edit your templates to utilize them using standard HTML.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...