X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 10smom
    • May 2007
    • 4.0.x

Changing "expand" button Color

My Expand button image (the button that expands a collapses forum categories) for Forum Category strip blends into the color of the strip so it cannot be seen. I realize this is done in the CSS template edit area. And saw the Category strip color option but do not see a place to change the Expandable button image. Here is link to my forum

as you see the button cannot be see on far right of the category strips.
  • Nick
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.8.x

You just simply have to create a new Expand image and replace the one on the server.

Name the new one collapse_tcat.gif and upload it to */forum/styles/redcarbon/buttons
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

• 10smom
      • May 2007
      • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Nick
      You just simply have to create a new Expand image and replace the one on the server.

Name the new one collapse_tcat.gif and upload it to */forum/styles/redcarbon/buttons

LOL Your joking right??? No, seriously. How do I fix this problem? I never created a "button" before. I am very sure there is something a whole lot easier then this. give me a simple link to copy and paste!! That is my limit in this day and age of high technology. Thanks

Comment

• Nick
        • Feb 2008
        • 3.8.x

Sorry, I'm not joking.
        If I could magically give you some "link to copy and paste", I would be able to snap my fingers and have food on the table for my family every day too.

Seriously.... if you have vBulletin installed (which required uploading files) how can you not know how to overwrite a file?

What color do you want the image to be? I'll see what I can do.
        Regards,
        Nick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...