X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • briansol
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.6.x

google Chrome?

Just curious if anyone on the vb dev team had a chance at an inside beta to google chrome?

I'm fearing for the worst tomorrow :X

for those of you who don't know, G-browser drops today at somepoint, called Chrome.

Insights from Googlers into our products, technology, and the Google culture
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

The devs will definitely take a look at it. I don't know if any of them have looked yet.

Comment

• Charlie_Brown
      • Dec 2006
      • 4.1.x

Works quite well with the forum(s) I have visited. Yes it is out everyone

Comment

• Neal-UK
        • Feb 2004

Using it as my main browser, the speed and simple look is brilliant I must admit. No issues last couple of days on any sites yet.
        [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

• shohin
          • Oct 2007
          • 3.6.x

Downloaded it yesterday and it stayed on my computer for about only three hours!
          Yep, it' fast but try using it on you're forum site. No WYSIWYG editor! It's not supported. Un-installed and I'm now back to FF. I'm not about to switch from one browser to another for my two sites.

Aside from that it has no way of managing bookmarks and those HUGE icons/screenshots of visited Web sites cluttering up the page are ridiculous and unneeded. Also, there seems to be some issues with those using laptops and scrolling on a touch pad. Needs a lot of work. Perhaps when it comes out as "Gold" instead of "Chrome Plated" I'll give it another try!

~Phil

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...