X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WurkAnimal
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

My latest youtube video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It got featured to one of the category views too
  • Creepshow
    • May 2005
    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by NashTax
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbQ34...e=user&search=

It got featured to one of the category views too
    Good video. Your friend is lucky to have you.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• WurkAnimal
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Creepshow
      Good video. Your friend is lucky to have you.
      Thanks mate!

Comment

• Dean C
        • Mar 2002
        • 3.5.x

I think you mentioned the name George in the video. Then at the end you say you don't want to say his name..
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• WurkAnimal
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Dean C
          I think you mentioned the name George in the video. Then at the end you say you don't want to say his name..
          Yeah well I did

Comment

• phill2003
            • Apr 2003

Have you asked him if he wants you to pity him on youtube to gain kudos for yourself.

I think your as bad as the rest of them only you disguise the way you use him and pretend to be his friend.

Good grief the more I watch the more I am appalled, You seem blissfully unaware of the bigotry you are showing, You could not be more crass if you tried, The most cringeworthy part is your promise to get him a girlfriend, how do you propose to do that when girls (contrary to what you may have read) have free will and do things because They want to not because you want them to.

With friends like you this guy does not need enemy's.
            Last edited by phill2003; Sun 1 Apr '07, 12:27am.

Comment

• Creepshow
              • May 2005
              • 3.5.x

Originally posted by phill2003
              Have you asked him if he wants you to pity him on youtube to gain kudos for yourself.

I think your as bad as the rest of them only you disguise the way you use him and pretend to be his friend.

Good grief the more I watch the more I am appalled, You seem blissfully unaware of the bigotry you are showing, You could not be more crass if you tried, The most cringeworthy part is your promise to get him a girlfriend, how do you propose to do that when girls (contrary to what you may have read) have free will and do things because They want to not because you want them to.

With friends like you this guy does not need enemy's.
              That is just ridiculous. It sounded to me like he was STICKING UP for his friend. I'm interested to know what you think is the problem with that.
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• Dean C
                • Mar 2002
                • 3.5.x

Creepshow, put yourself in the his friends situation. Would you want me to post a video on youtube about you saying that you have autism, and that you've never had a girlfriend? I know I wouldn't. Moreover if I did something like that for a friend, I wouldn't come on the internet embracing all the plaudits for my actions.

I'm a firm believer that if you do good things, you will be rewarded. It annoys me somewhat when people fish for those rewards etc. Maybe I'm wrong with NashTax's intentions but I did get exactly the same impression as phil did.
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3.5.x

What's the problem here?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...