• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr. azo
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.5.x

Colour of Forum Jump Menu, Skin Chooser, Display Options

Hello,

How do I change the background colour and font colours of the 'Forum Jump' menu, the 'Skin Chooser' menu as well as the 'Display Options' when you click on a board?

I've played around with the section under 'Main CSS' in the AdminCP, but there are sections calls, "Depth 0" "Depth 1" "Depth 2" etc..etc...and I can't quite figure out what they do.

Can someone please tell me how to go about changing the colours?

Thanks a bunch,
    - dr. azo
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Maybe this helps.

Also, you could for example set the color to a bright green and reload the forum, click on the forumjump and see which type of element has changed.

Comment

• dr. azo
      • Dec 2005
      • 3.5.x

Well, I'm pretty familiar with what does what. However, I've played around and tried all sorts of things and the colour of the forum jump menu, skin chooser, as well as display options doesn't change.

Where exactly do I go? Also, there are no images that display what I am trying to change on the colour reference map.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

The color of the select and option elements are also controlled from the Main CSS.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...