Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wachtmeister
    • Apr 2004
    • 3.6.x

I have the same error on line 202. Have you uploaded the fixed file? I use impex download from 8:45pm today.

Also none of the 4 cancel ways work. (problem with database)
    Last edited by Wachtmeister; Thu 29 Sep '05, 11:01am.
    Stromspar-Suchmaschine
    Theken & Tresen

Comment

• Jerry
      • Dec 2002
      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Wachtmeister
      I have the same error on line 202. Have you uploaded the fixed file? I use impex download from 8:45pm today.

Also none of the 4 cancel ways work. (problem with database)
      Yes, about 10 mins ago.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

Thank you Jerry!

Now... about those importing bugs..
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Jerry
          • Dec 2002
          • 1.1.x

Originally posted by kall
          Thank you Jerry!

Now... about those importing bugs..
          Yea I think there are a few lurking .....
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• bleodler
            • Nov 2004

I'm still getting this error when importing ranks from the impex I downloaded about 10 minutes ago.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/forum/public_html/testvb/admincp/impex/systems/vb3/003.php on line 202

Comment

• Cole2026
              • Apr 2004
              • 3.6.x

Same here... :\

I have never used impex before, do not know the code, or else I would just fix it myself.

We are getting there though.

Comment

• Jerry
                • Dec 2002
                • 1.1.x

This has been fixed in ImpEx.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Ace
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 4.2.X

Notice: Constant VB_AREA already defined in /home/###/public_html/testvb/admincp/global.php on line 14

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/###/public_html/testvb/includes/class_core.php on line 1824

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/###/public_html/testvb/includes/class_core.php on line 1771

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/###/public_html/testvb/includes/class_core.php on line 1510

Happens when I click Import.
                  vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Cole2026
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Jerry
                    This has been fixed in ImpEx.
                    Really sorry for taking up all your time, just really want to get this working.

I still get:
                    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/####/public_html/forums/impex/systems/vb3/003.php on line 202

Then, also get the errors that Kall is getting, although they seem as though that error would not do anything but distract you a bit.

Comment

• Jerry
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by bfoot045
                      Really sorry for taking up all your time, just really want to get this working.

I still get:
                      Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/####/public_html/forums/impex/systems/vb3/003.php on line 202
                      You have to download impex and upload and overwrite that file.

Originally posted by bfoot045
                      Then, also get the errors that Kall is getting, although they seem as though that error would not do anything but distract you a bit.
                      The NOTICE's are a vBulletin issue that is being looked into, the other issues, I belive are from kall using the 3.0.9 importer to try and import a 3.5 board.
                      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Ace
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Jerry
                        the other issues, I belive are from kall using the 3.0.9 importer to try and import a 3.5 board.
                        Yep! That's exactly right!

I was unaware that we could not import FROM 3.5 RC3/Beta/whatever to our "stable" 3.5.0 Release!

Silly me for thinking that vb3 included vb3.5 as well as vb3.0 ... they both have a 3 in them... Should call that folder vb3.0.x if you ask me.

Comment

• Jerry
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 1.1.x

As I sated in the bug report, all the supported versions are on the very first page where you choose the system from, they are also in the manual.
                          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Ace
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 4.2.X

A recent edit to the manual. I don't think it had 3.0.x there when I checked it yesterday before beginning this somewhat arduous attack on poor Zachery's mysql server.

All good though. Aside from a niggle with the polls and the Forum settings (which has never worked very well for me anyway), the current version does the job better than anything I could have come up with.

Thanks for investigating my issues Jerry, especially given that they arent supported yet.

Comment

• Cole2026
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 3.6.x

Ok, well, I got it fixed, and successfully did the import.

There was another conflict in line 202

The code should actually look like this on line 202 in 003.php (vb3 import)
                              Code:
                              $displayobject->display_now('<br /><span class="isucc"><b>' . $try->how_complete() . '%</b></span>' . $displayobject->phrases['rank'] . ' -> ' . $try->get_value('nonmandatory','title'));
                              Last edited by Cole2026; Thu 29 Sep '05, 6:25pm.

Comment

• Jerry
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 1.1.x

Originally posted by kall
                                A recent edit to the manual. I don't think it had 3.0.x there when I checked it yesterday before beginning this somewhat arduous attack on poor Zachery's mysql server.
                                That is not true and I don't appreciate the insinuation that I changed it after the fact, which it totally false. The manual and the status thread has always stated 3.0.9 as does the version number on the first page of ImpEx.
                                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...