X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • archibald
    • Mar 2004

different customer accounts?

hi,

I'm looking forward to purchase 25 vbulletin licenses (114 $ for each one). Will I get 25 different customer accounts at vbulletin.com and the hack communities?
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

You will probably get one set of customer numbers and passwords, and it will list all 25 accounts there.

On a side note, why are you buying so many? :| ?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• archibald
      • Mar 2004

won't i get an detailed answer by the vbulletin team? it would be nice.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Not sure I understand what you arre asking. If you purchaser all license with thre same email address, these will all be under one account. That account will allow you to have 3 email address for support here and at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• archibald
          • Mar 2004

There's the option to purchase more than one license at one time, with nice discounts.

These licenses should maybe be for different people - they of course need everyone an own account with their own Name etc. Will everyone get an own one? I can give you 25 different mail adresses.
          Last edited by archibald; Fri 19 Nov '04, 4:15am.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

No, they will not. If you purchase 25 licenses you will get one customer number and password and the ability to tie 3 user accounts at vBulletin.com and vBulletin.org into that customer account.

If you purchase 25 licenses in bulk you will have to transfer individual licenses to their new owners in order for them to get individual support. There is a required 90 day waiting period for transfers so they would have to wait until that passes. Until you transfer the license to them, you would be the responsible contact for all support through the vBulletin staff.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...