X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcevoclub
    • Jul 2003

Font Color drop down doesn't work

I searched around and was not able to pinpoint anything.

Just as the title says the font color drop down menu doesn't work. It drops down nothing. This is only under the "Go Advanced" option of a post, the quick reply works fine.

Please let me know.

• Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Try option number #4 first.
    1. Try uploading original vBulletin version non-image files in ASCII mode (except install.php and images folder) to overwrite those on server

2. You can just try this to see if you have any files that do not belong or have not been overwritten from an upgrade.
      Admin Control Panel > Maintenance > Diagnostics > Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]
    3. Disable plugins from file includes/config.php and add this right under <?php on the next empty line or uninstall any modification(s) that have not been updated to work with new vBulletin stable release

PHP Code:
      <?php
      /*======================================================================*\
      || #################################################################### ||
      || # vBulletin 3.7.x - Licence Number xxxxxxx
      || # ---------------------------------------------------------------- # ||
      || # All PHP code in this file is ©2000-2007 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. # ||
      || # This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part. # ||
      || # ---------------- VBULLETIN IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE ---------------- # ||
      || # http://www.vbulletin.com | http://www.vbulletin.com/license.html # ||
      || #################################################################### ||
      \*======================================================================*/
      Code:
      <?php
      [B][COLOR="Red"]define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);[/COLOR][/B]
      || #################################################################### ||
      || # vBulletin 3.7.x - Licence Number xxxxxxx
      || # ---------------------------------------------------------------- # ||
      || # All PHP code in this file is ©2000-2007 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. # ||
      || # This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part. # ||
      || # ---------------- VBULLETIN IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE ---------------- # ||
      || # http://www.vbulletin.com | http://www.vbulletin.com/license.html # ||
      || #################################################################### ||

4. To create a new style, click the [Add New Style] link underneath the main body of the Style Manager.

This will bring up the Add New Style interface. You then choose [No Parent Style], next view using new style and do you still get this message.

Comment

• Sam Conder
      • Nov 2005
      • 3.7.x

OK, I have the same issue and I tried #4 first, and the colors are back. So... what does that tell me?

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

Please start your own thread for your issue. Thank you.

Comment

• Sam Conder
          • Nov 2005
          • 3.7.x

Had the same issue. Reverted my 'headinclude' template and all was well.

Comment

• trinkaespinhas
            • Sep 2008

Hi
            reverted mine headincluide and dont work either.
            Any more thoughts?

thanks

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
              • Feb 2005
              • 1.1.x

Originally posted by trinkaespinhas
              Hi
              reverted mine headincluide and dont work either.
              Any more thoughts?

thanks
              Quicker solution is to follow the advice in this link.

Comment

• peterska2
                • Oct 2003
                • 3.7.x

Please start your own thread for your issue. Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...