• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cool_glassman
    • Jan 2007
    • 3.0.0 Beta 4

Please, need urgent answer..

Please I need your answer,

I can't access to my admin area (control panel) cause i've changed the path of the cookies, and I can't login more.. please, I don't have much time to go to support forums and search my costum*num
    So please, can you tell me what can I do????
  • gobbly2100
    • Jun 2006
    • 3.6.x

What is the hurry? it can't be that important if you don't have much time?
    PC Repair Poole - Web Directory - Diabetes Forum

Comment

• cool_glassman
      • Jan 2007
      • 3.0.0 Beta 4

Because the users are waiting for the re-activation of the forums.

Comment

• optrex
        • Aug 2005
        • 3.6.x

I think its a case of clearing your cookies in IE first. As you have changed the path, it has kept the old settings.

Comment

• Charlie_Brown
          • Dec 2006
          • 4.1.x

I always found it easiest and the fastest to put in a support ticket as that will be looked at resolved or they will tell you what you need to do to fix it. I had an issue and I got a response in less than 5 minutes and you are in a hurry and been waiting 20+ minutes. Give that a thought if you're really in a hurry. They are really helpful on these little blonde moment issues.

Comment

• Dilly
            • Mar 2005

You won't get support in pre-sales forums. Post in the support forums or use a support ticket.

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Hi there,

if you run an unlicensed version of vbulletin: that's illegal. Please stop using it or buy a legal license.

If you are running a licensed version of vbulletin: that is legal, but you are currently showing up unlicensed. Please go into the members' area and set yourself up for priority support.

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php Enter your vbulletin.com/forum email address in the input field and you are all setup!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...