X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

By default their size is "as is" and there is no option in the AdminCP where you can define a custom avatar size. However you can adjust their size via (custom) CSS.

Comment

• Kazdog
      • Aug 2015
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Kazdog
      OK. I'm new at all this. I just built a site on VBCloud and I don't like that the avatars are pretty small. Am I reading correctly that they cannot be any bigger than what the default size is? Or is there a way to make them even a little bigger? If so, I don't know how to do all that to make it work?

Thanks for any help....

Bumping my post...

So let me get this straight. You can't see or use smileys on a mobile phone. You can't change the size of the avatars for users on your site. And you can't get the "activity stream" module to show and list every post chronologically?

Three really important things on a forum website for users. SMH....

Comment

• Kazdog
        • Aug 2015
        • 5.1.x

Originally posted by TLMD
        By default their size is "as is" and there is no option in the AdminCP where you can define a custom avatar size. However you can adjust their size via (custom) CSS.

How do I adjust their size via (custom) CSS?

Again. I'm very new to all this and do not understand how to do a lot of things.

Thanks!

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Mar 2011
          • 5.7.X

Originally posted by Kazdog

How do I adjust their size via (custom) CSS?

Again. I'm very new to all this and do not understand how to do a lot of things.

Thanks!
          How do I increase the size of the box the avatars are in? Not talking about the allowable upload size in usergroups, the actual amount of space the photo takes up. Here is a photo of what I am talking about.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment